Nový jaikoz BETA http://www.jthink.net/jaikoz/jsp/beta/start.jsp
Konecne poradny uklid s Discogs
* Added AutoCorrect Metadata from Discogs,this works works like AutoCorrect Metadata from Musicbrainz except it is for Discogs. So you can now match all those songs that Musicbrainz failed to find, even better Discogs contains lots of information that you may not have for your existing Musicbrainz matched songs such as genres and higher resolution cover art. Correct Songs from Discogs is release orientated rather than track orientated so it keeps your tracks together, Musicbrainz will be moving this way in the next release.
* Added Preferences/Remote Correct/Preferred media formats option, this should be set to represent the majority of your Music collection to get better matches. For example if your collection is 90% CD's just check the CD option, if its 60% CD, 35% Vinyl and 5% Digital Media check the CD and Vinyl options. Currently this option is only used when matching from Discogs but will be extended to support matching from Musicbrainz.
* Added support for completing the Disc No and Track Total fields from Discogs.
* Added Preferences/Remote Correct/Discogs/Replace if empty or no Musicbrainz Id , now that Discogs can be used to correct songs this allows you to specify that existing field. values should be overwritten unless that song already has a Musicbrainz Id.
* Added Edit/Set Value providing an easy way to set the all fields to a user entered value without needing to do a separate Copy and Paste